CAREER LAUNCH SESSION
by Skype Video
FOR IMMIGRANTS WHO ALREADY HAVE AUSTRALIAN PR / WORK VISA
Would you like to have first-hand information about career opportunities in Australia before you migrate?
Have you applied for jobs in Australia while overseas and not getting any response from employers?
Are you a qualified professional currently in Australia who's struggling to find your perfect job and are frustrated with your job search?
Is fear of unknown holding you back from migrating to Australia?
Then you must take this informative and empowering consultation
In this 90 min. Comprehensive Skype Video Session
- You will get insight into your Australian career opportunities and the inner workings of the Australian job market
- You will receive feedback on the marketability of your resume in Australia and converting it into a job magnet
- You'll be offered effective strategies for quickly securing your perfect job in Australia
- You will be able to identify baggage immigrants typically carry and ways to overcome liabilities
- You will receive practical and reliable first-hand information based on our experience of living and working in Corporate Australia for 20+ years
- You will be provided with our recommendations about timing of migration, and advice on location of accommodation if migrating to Melbourne
- We will reveal secrets to succeeding in Australia fast track
"Before migrating to Australia I attended Mr. Rajiv's Skype video "Career Launch Session" in which I received a glimpse of
improvements needed in my CV, change in mental attitude required, and overall
strategy to take in job search. All these have been a great help, and Mr. Rajiv's advice is an inspiration which really keeps you going when you feel low in
your job search efforts. I could get my perfect job within 4 weeks of my arrival in
Sydney by applying certain subtle techniques learned from Mr. Rajiv over the
months. I wish him all the best, and may he positively guide many new
immigrants in their efforts of settling down in Australia." - Abhirup (IT Product Manager)